Search This Blog

Friday, August 6, 2010

Beginnings...

It is said that every journey begins with a single step. The journey of life begins with a single cry. To be sure there will be more tears along the way but hopefully there will be much laughter as well.

Love
Joy
Hate
Anger
Amusement
Bemusement
Passion
Apathy
Suffering
Triumph

This is a place to share, ask questions, and find cojourners. Let us encourage and grow together as we journey through life.

What would you add to the list above? Which of the words above is fitting for you today?

Today I am bemused. I find myself easily distracted, a little disappointed with myself because of that lack of focus, and hoping that this blog is as inspiring as I dream it to be. I am ready to play my role and hope you are ready to join me. Welcome cojourners!

2 comments:

  1. Mike, I love this blog - I especially love the idea of finding community and togetherness, and exploring ideas. Today was an ongoing test for me - every time I turned around, I was tested - struggling to find patience, trying to reach deep to find understanding of others, their behavior and their interactions with me. Most days, I truly enjoy other people, and learn and grow from meeting and talking with others, but today was different - today was frustrating. Probably something in me I need to examine and figure out, but I was glad when this day was over, and I could come home and have some blessed alone time. Not typical for me - thank goodness!

    Thanks for the forum, and the great idea! I look forward to more!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Cool. Look forward to reading your ponderings and joining in the conversation!

    ReplyDelete