Search This Blog

Sunday, August 21, 2016

African Skies and the Search for the Big 5

In July I spent 3 weeks in Africa. It was a work trip, but I didn't work every day. Fortunately, weekends are also a reality in Africa! I was doubly blessed because my wife and two youngest kids were able to join me. Lisa and I lived there for half a year back in 1997 with our two oldest kids. To bring our two youngest was a real treat, especially a trip to the same safari park we visited in '97.

I am documenting the trip on my photoblog. I invite you to take a look at the photos and read the stories about our search for the "Big 5": lion, leopard, rhino, elephant, and buffalo. I have never seen all 5, though I did see lion, leopard, rhino, and elephant back in '97.

Out of Africa: The Search for the Big 5 Continues

No comments:

Post a Comment